Education today is, STEM-Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics used worldwide.
STEM is based on the idea of teaching the students through real world applications. The
concepts used in the curriculum are such that to improve and gauge the competitiveness and
attentiveness in each student in a way making the sessions fun loving. This will widen the
teacher student knowledge and getting themselves more involved in the science and technology
development and in return widening their horizon in establishing and exploring themselves.
As parents, which parenting style do you follow? Do you push your kids to score higher
marks/grades? Do you spend time with kids to develop their scientific attitude?
Why Raspberry Pi
* Raspberry Pi can run programs like scratch/python which can easily be learnt by kids.
* Builds creativity and innovation in kids.
* Keep the kids constructively occupied.
* Makes them junior scientists and science super hero.
* Changes kids from being consumers of games/music/videos to creating/producing them.
* Helps them to create and excel in live science projects in school.
* Helps them to decide about future career options as they grow.